Access to the Egwyl is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide without notice.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the magazine, or the entire, to users.
This website and its contents are for general information only and are provided “as is.”
We make no warranties, representations or undertakings about any of the content (including, without limitation, any as to the quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of such).
We make no guarantees that the site is free from so-called computer viruses. It is strongly recommended that you check for such viruses before downloading it or its contents.
Egwyl.com accepts no liability for any claims, penalties, loss or expenses arising from: any reliance placed on the content of the site; the use or inability to use the site; the downloading of any materials from the site; or any unauthorised access to or alteration to the site.
The content of Egwyl (including, but not limited to all text and artwork) is protected by copyright. The copyright is owned by egwyl.com. You may view or download any part of it for private purposes, but you are not permitted, without our permission, to:
- store any part of the website for any other purpose;
- print copies of the site for any other purpose;
- reproduce, copy or transmit the site in any way, for any other purpose or in any other medium.
- Images taken from other sources must be credited.
All other rights which are not specifically granted are reserved.
Publishing through the Site:
If you wish to publish through the website, please be aware that other points, in addition to the Terms and Conditions, may apply to such publications.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the Site any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
You may not misuse the Site (including, without limitation, by hacking).
We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on the Site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the provisions set out above or for any other reason whatsoever. In addition, we shall fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of the provisions set out above.
All work must be submitted via our email, firstname.lastname@example.org, please allow 3-5 working days for a response. Emails will be read on a weekly basis on our chosen meeting day.
All editors have the right to personal privacy and potential/ current contributors and collaborators are expected to respect this right.
Editors are only to be contacted through the site email address and never, unless the editor in question has given prior consent, through personal channels regarding work.
Continued violation of the editors right to privacy can be held as grounds for refusal of further collaboration or contact with the site.
Assessment work must not be submitted to the team unless confirmed by a lecturer.
Egwyl.com reserves the right to amend or replace the Terms and Conditions at any time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent notice on the Site.